Bold splashes of India Ink against a white background, then submerged in a calming bath of indigo, create an composition full of energy and yet, somehow tranquil. This piece evokes a feeling of an angry sea, but with the hope of calm after the storm.
Why Buy Heather Davis Art?
- Each original painting is a one-of-kind piece, accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity which is signed by the artist.
- Heather's materials are of the highest quality, and the encaustic medium is a timeless and durable one. Encaustic works exist today from roughly 3,000 years ago.
- Collecting a work of art is an experience that provides emotional benefits, as well as ownership of the piece. Buy art that you love and that you want to live with; it will return the favor by pleasing you every time it is viewed.
- Purchasing artwork directly gives you the benefit of supporting the artist and their small business. As a collector, you have become a patron of the arts.
- Heather's work is always evolving, and she works in series that change over time. When you find a piece that speaks to you, make it your own. As new work is released, acquiring another piece in the series enhances your collection and enjoyment of the art.
- All purchases are fully guaranteed; there is no risk to you. If you are not satisfied for any reason, you will receive a full refund.
- It's been proven that viewing art is good for your health. Becoming a collector and lover of art is good for your soul.