Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Heather Davis Studio’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Heather Davis Studio’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Heather Davis Studio at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Heather Davis Studio’s web site are provided “as is”. Heather Davis Studio makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Heather Davis Studio does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Heather Davis Studio or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Heather Davis Studio’s Internet site, even if Heather Davis Studio or a Heather Davis Studio authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Heather Davis Studio’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Heather Davis Studio does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Heather Davis Studio may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Heather Davis Studio does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Heather Davis Studio has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Heather Davis Studio of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Heather Davis Studio’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as forms and sharing projects on social media channels
- Performance Cookies – These cookies collect information about how our visitors use the website, for instance which pages visitors go to often, search for, and if they get a 404 error message from the website. These cookies DO NOT identify a visitor other than their service provider IP. All information is aggregated and therefor anonymous. It is used only to make improvements and modifications to the website.
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
Marketing | Social Media Avenues
The marketing avenues and ways we may connect with individuals is through the following services and social media channels. Please find links to their corresponding privacy policies.
In regard to personal data collected, the only information we collect on Heather Davis’ website is via project request forms, job applications, data removal requests, and contact form for the sole purpose of communicating with visitors and clients about jobs and design and branding project requests. If you think your personal data may be in jeopardy and would like to check/request removal of any personal data you believe may be in our database, please request data removal here.
All personal data is held in the highest regard and is held confidential within our system. We respect your right to anonymity. We will not share any personal data for any reason save United States Court Order or Search Warrant, for which we will not be held responsible in any legal way. We will alert any individual in the case that such an order would arise.